Here is the rough flow from inquiry to delivery.
- Step 1 : The customer makes an inquiry.
- Customer sends us an inquiry using the Inquiry Form of this site with necessary
Customer can also ask a quotation using the Quotation Form of this site or contact us directly by phone or email.
We reply to you within 12 hours after contacting us and hear in detail the customer's request.
If the customer would like a detailed quotation, please send the manuscript attached to an E-mail.
- Step 2 : We send the customer the Quotation.
- We notify the customer by E-mail about the estimated contents (price and
delivery date) based on the provided information.
The quotation is free of charge. The valid period of a quotation is one month.
- Step 3 : The customer makes the order request.
- The customer sends us the order request depending on the quotation.
- Step 4 : We start the translation.
- We start the translation work.
- Step 5 : We send the Invoice to the customer.
- We send the customer an order confirmation E-mail with the Invoice.
- Step 6 : The customer makes the payment.
- We ask the customer for the payment in advance.
Please make the payment to the following bank account by the delivery date.
Bank Name : Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
Branch Name : Konandai
Branch Numbetr : 307
Account Type : Normal
Account Number : 0661330
Account Holder : Jayasinghe Yuri
* Transfer fee required for the transfer has to pay by the customer.
- Step 7 : Delivering the product to the customer.
- As soon as the payment is confirmed, the deliverable is sent the customer
by an E-mail attachment or post.
* Please contact us at the time of quote for mailing method. In the case of post, the shipping fee is paid by the customer.
We issue the receipt also for customers who need the same.
- Step 8 : Customer confirmation on the deliverables.
- The customer has to scrutinize when the deliverable has arrived at his
If the customer has any questions regarding the deliverable, please E-mail us. We will respond promptly.
- Step 9 : After sales support.
- As a rule, after-sales support will be a month after the delivery. If it
is within the period, except for the change in the manuscript,
we will fix it for free.